Our Bank lobby is now open for those customers that feel comfortable doing their banking in person. As always, our online options remain available for your convenience.
Due to the increase of COVID-19 cases in our area, New Albin Savings Bank has made the difficult decision to temporarily close our Bank lobby.
Starting Monday, November 9th and until further notice the following will be handled by appointment only:
- Loan Closings
- Safe Deposit Box access
- Other case by case needs
During this virus outbreak, please utilize our alternative banking options, which include:
- Walk-Up Windows: There are two walk-up windows available for in-person banking. The first one is located inside of the vestibule, at the Bank’s main entrance. Another walk-up window is located on the outside of the building, to the right of the front entrance.
- Telephone Banking: Call 563-544-4214 or 888-689-1898. We are fully available by phone during banking hours and are happy to assist you with any of your banking questions or transactions via phone.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Log in to your account to check balances, view transactions, view check & deposit images, schedule automatic payments, transfer funds, and view & print statements. If you need assistance signing up for either our Online or Mobile Banking, please contact us by phone or email.
- Mobile Deposit: Use your phone to take a picture of your check and make your deposit from any location.
- Debit/ATM Cards: Make deposits and withdraw cash at an ATM. To locate a Shazam Privilege Status ATM, visit the following website. https://www.shazam.net/atms/
- Night Depository: Our night depository is located right outside the front door. It is available 24/7 and checked multiple times throughout the business day.
- Bank by Mail: Please contact us if you would like a Bank by Mail packet sent to you.
We will update our website as we make decisions regarding when our Lobby will re-open.
We will continue to accommodate your banking needs to the best of our abilities during this time. Thank you to all of our valued customers for being understanding of these measures we need to take for your and our safety.
Please contact us at 563-544-4214 or 888-689-1898 with questions or concerns.