Our Bank lobby has reopened for business. We have taken steps to protect our customers and our staff, which include the following:
- We have markers on our lobby floor to guide customers on maintaining the proper social distance of at least six feet while waiting for service.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various locations throughout the lobby and in each person’s office.
- We are regularly disinfecting common areas.
- Temporary shields have been added in front of the teller stations.
- We are currently limiting the number of customers in our lobby to five.
- Our exterior walk-up window continues to be available for customers that prefer that option to using the lobby.
- You are also welcome to wear your own face mask.
Please do not enter our lobby if you are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19. We will continue to monitor for local outbreaks and may close our lobby without notice if deemed appropriate.
A second walk up window has been added at NASB! Right inside the front door of the bank in the vestibule. Please utilize both walk up options when you need to do your banking in person.
Walk up window added at NASB!
FDIC Issues FAQs related to COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and based upon recommendations by the CDC, New Albin Savings Bank has made the difficult decision to temporarily close our Bank lobby as of the end of the day Wednesday, March 18th, 2020.
Starting Thursday, March 19, 2020, and until further notice the following will be handled by appointment only:
- Loan Closings
- Safe Deposit Box access
- Other case by case needs
During this virus outbreak, please utilize our alternative banking options, which include:
- Telephone Banking: Call 563-544-4214 or 888-689-1898. We are fully available by phone during banking hours and are happy to assist you with any of your banking questions or transactions via phone.
- Online & Mobile Banking: Log in to your account to check balances, view transactions, view check & deposit images, schedule automatic payments, transfer funds, and view & print statements. If you need assistance signing up for either our Online or Mobile Banking, please contact us by phone or email.
- Mobile Deposit: Use your phone to take a picture of your check and make your deposit from any location.
- Debit/ATM Cards: Make deposits and withdraw cash at an ATM. To locate a Shazam Privilege Status ATM, visit the following website. https://www.shazam.net/atms/
- Night Depository: Our night depository is located right outside the front door. It is available 24/7 and checked multiple times throughout the business day.
- Bank by Mail: Please contact us if you would like a Bank by Mail packet sent to you.
We will continue to monitor CDC recommendations and follow the guidance of local and state authorities as to when our Lobby will re-open to the public. We will update our website as we make decisions regarding our response to this pandemic.
We will continue to accommodate your banking needs to the best of our abilities during these uncertain times. Thank you to all of our valued customers for being understanding of these measures we need to take for your and our safety at this time.
Please contact us at 563-544-4214 or 888-689-1898 with questions or concerns.